Bobby Schindler is President of the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network and Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute. Bobby advocates for the medically vulnerable in honor of Terri Schiavo, his sister. He speaks internationally, and can be booked for speaking through Ambassador, Catholic Speakers Organization, or Students for Life.
Advocating for medically vulnerable persons
As a result of my life-changing experiences fighting for my sister’s life over so many years, I’ve devoted my life to advocacy for medically vulnerable persons. Since 2005, through our non-profit organization, we have been in the position to assist more than 2,700 patients and families with the crisis resources and relationships they’ve required to fight for their loved ones.
I’m grateful for you visiting my site, and for your willingness to learn about the variety of ways in which medically vulnerable persons face denial of care by their physicians, hospitals, and insurance companies—those very people and institutions that should be helping them the most aggressively.
Please feel free to email me at: email@example.com.
Bobby posts articles, and also frequently comments, about news related to medically vulnerable persons. Access the complete archive of news.
- France’s ‘Terri Schiavo’ Gains a Reprieve (April 2018)
- Pope Francis Again Appeals for Alfie Evans and Vincent Lambert (April 2018)
- UK Judge Dismisses Parents’ Bid to Save Alfie Evans’ Life, Can Appeal To Supreme Court (April 2018)
- Pope Francis Comments on Vincent Lambert, Alfie Evans Case (April 2018)
- Two Innocent Lives, Alfie Evans and Vincent Lambert, Sentenced to Death by European Courts (April 2018)